When I was a kid, I learned how to make the best paper airplanes from a Halloween craft my mom did with her kindergarten class.
It was a simple piece of black construction paper folded like a paper airplane with a circle of green placed a couple inches from the tip of the "plane." That way the top looked like a witch hat with a green face added, then the lower portion was the witch's dress.
Very clever! And if I had black paper I'd make one! But for now, here are 5 more really cute crafts to celebrate Halloween in the classroom.
1. Popsicle Stick Pumpkins and Frankenstein from Crafty Morning
2. Toilet Paper Roll Napkin holders for your class party!
3. Spider Web Plates from Annelily Design
4. Q-tip Skeleton from One Lucky Girl
5. Sidewalk Chalk Sculptures from Eve of Reduction
BTW, the debut Pampered Teacher Box will be shipping out the first week of December. If you're looking for a great gift for a teacher on your holiday list, order now!