Part of the fun of running the Pampered Teacher Box is searching trends in women's accessories. So this week while I was combing Pinterest boards I kept seeing bows popping up everywhere from jewelry to outerwear. I have to say I loved them all.
And with the holidays coming up, you might want to find a bow that's right for you.
5 Bows That You'll Love to Wear
1. Sparkly Kate Spade Bow Earrings (aff. link) -
What a versatile wardrobe accessory! Seriously you could wear these with a red cardigan or a little black dress.
2. Bow Tie Woolen Coat (aff. link) - comes in pink and cobalt, too!
Remember what I was just saying about mustard and navy. Yep. It's unavoidable how awesome this coat is.
3. Anne Klein "Hylan" Gold-Tone Mesh Bow Bangle (aff. link)
Ladies, do we love bangles or do we la, la love them?
4. Knitted Bow Headband Ear Warmer (aff. link) - comes in 10 colors
How cute can you get walking into school on a cold winter day? Um, über cute!
5. Anna & Zero® Big Bow Suede Flats (aff link) - these come in sizes 4.5 - 9.5
Flats were made for teachers. and these flats were made for teachers with style!
Get all the latest teacher trends and a FREE download of "20 Teacher Hacks: Classroom to Fashion" when you sign up for the Pampered Teacher newsletter.