Happy New Year Pampered Teachers! Another year over, well that's a gray area in the school sense since we're technically in the middle of the school year and nothing's really new. However for the world outside of the classroom it is a new year. And since you've had a few months to get to know your students, and you've settled in with this new group of kids - it's the perfect time to think about a one year plan.
Yes, interview questions for teachers is a bit ambiguous. Am I interviewing myself or my students? Why not both!
1. Whom do you want to get to know better this year?
2. What part of your daily routine do you want to improve?
3. What makes you really happy?
4. What's the best part about your age?
5. What is something you wonder about?
6. What is something you hope to learn about?
7. Where would you love to go on a field trip?
8. How would you improve your school?
9. If you did the morning announcements, what would you want to announce?
10. What's your favorite thing to do outside of school?
11. What the best book you've ever read?
12. What's the best and worst lunch you've had (during school)?
13. What's your favorite game (board game or sport)?