Let's take a mental walk trough your school store (which might not be more than a cart outside the cafeteria). You've got boring pens and pencils. You might have keychains and lanyards. Then you've got your school sweatshirts, shorts and t-shirts that all scream "dude."
You find yourself cheering on the team in what would be considered a boyfriend sweatshirt and a limp pom pom.
But why can't school spirt be feminine? Guess what. It can!
Rock-A-Bow Designs Etsy shop makes beautiful, no-crease hair ties in, wait for it....school spirit colors!
And while we're cheering for our favorite team, we'd like to get creative with ideas for how these soft, quality hair ties to be used by teachers - whether you have long hair or not!
1. The Wristband - whether it's the star of the week or an inexpensive way to identify your class on a field trip, these brightly colored bands are comfortable and noticeable!
2. Post Reminders - Have you ever had that important Post-it note fall off the board and out of sight? Wrap reminders around your mug, pencil jar or soap dispensers. Ahem, remember to actually wash your hands, boys and girls!
3. The Notebook Band - never loose your place or your pen by upcycling a hair tie around your mini notebook!
I once was at a school meeting and pulled from my purse what I thought was a pen. After uncapping it, I saw it was actually a screwdriver. Yes, these things happen to me. Seriously!
So after that embarrassment, keeping track of my pen is more of a priority.
4. Organize Teacher Supplies - we know teachers love to be organized, so swap out (ugly) rubber bands, which dry out and break, for these brightly colored bands! They'll keep you organized and make your classroom pretty!
5. Student Prizes - Rock-aBow Designs specially wraps and packages their school spirit hair ties making them great little gifts for students.
Give out as incentives for Earth Day, Screen-Free Week, School Spirit Week or Fundraising.