With the end of the school year right at our heels, we are excited to announce our DIY counted cross stitch jar kits!
We have 3 teacher-friendly designs to choose from. The kits come with the cloth, thread, fiberfill, jar, lid and instructions needed to make these handmade mason jar gifts.
How to Make make a Cross Stitch Jar Craft
- Fold the aida cloth in half both ways to find the center of the cloth. This will help determine the center stitch so your design is centered on the cloth.
- Follow the counted cross stitch instructions until your stitching is complete.
- Position the puff of fiberfill on top of the jar lid and place your cross stitch over it
- Flip it over and tape the corners of the cloth to the under side of the jar lid
- Pop the lid into the jar ring and then twist it onto the jar
The designs are 2" x 2" in 16 count aida cloth.