Pampered Teacher is proud to feature these beautiful, handmade decorative bobby pins in our upcoming boxes, but first we want to give you some inspiration on how to style your hair with bobby pins!
Below are just a few easy hairstyles with bobby pins that can work for short, medium or long hair.
1. Twist and Flip - take the front chunk of hair and twist horizontally. Then coming from back to front, insert the bobby pin. This is seen in the photo at the top of the page.
2. Twist bun - put your medium or long hair in a pony tail. Twist around the center and secure loose ends with bobby pins pushing in toward the center of the bun. Really cute. Really simple and fast.
3. Fading braid - braids are a great way to add interest to your hair, but ending them can be awkward. To solve this, pin the end of your braid with a bobby pin and let the end trail off into the rest of your hair. It keeps the braid from looking like a rope on the side of your head.
4. Pin Back - equal parts up, down and sideways! A perfect way to get your hair off your face without any fuss. Yes, it has a little bed head, beach curl look to it, but we promise it will look cute at work with these special bobby pins.
5. Push Me Pull Me - I'm all for the single hair pin holding over a side part, but what about two working together? That's what you get when you have one bobby pin going in one direction and a second coming from the opposite direction. It's a nice way to hold curls hanging vertically and not flipping out like "wings" on the side of your head. I'm all for curl control!
What's your favorite bobby pin hairstyle?