This was a busy week getting Pampered Teacher boxes packed and shipped to Las Vegas for the 4th annual Teacher Blogger Vegas Meet Up!
We are proud to be a diamond level sponsor - just means we're sending lots of boxes for the giveaway.
Pampered Teacher has been so fortunate to partner with brands that share our values and who make products that fit a teacher's lifestyle so well.
There are some companies who we want to thank and feature.
Elysée Liposomal Créme
- Visibly improve the appearance of your skin with this pampering, hydrating beauty crème.
- Minimize the effects of stress, improve skin firmness and diminish lines and wrinkles!
- Made in the USA using patented ingredients developed through biological research.
Brothers All Natural Fruit Crisps
- Enjoy a healthy treat without the worry of student allergies.
- These low-calorie, peanut-free snacks are always welcome in the classroom!
Fodeez Reusable Adhesive Frame
- A dry-erase, reusable frame that you can stick to any hard surface!
- New Fodeez® Notes make it easy to leave messages for others and helpful reminders for yourself.
*Note: Be on the lookout for the Fodeez frame review - winner of INPEX Invention of the Year 2013, they are made in the USA and super cute for the classroom!!
Only NatCheryl Essential Oil Organic Lip Balm
- Organic lip balm from Only NatCHeryl is handmade using all natural ingredients.
- Handmade with essential oils with antiseptic properties, pain relief and germ inhibitors
The boxes are piling up!
For more information on the #2015VegasMeetUp visit their Facebook Page. As of now there are over 800 teachers attending!
Also, to see the other sponsors and meet the hostesses, Natalie and Rachelle, visit their website What the Teacher Wants.