We are officially in the thick of the holidays! How's everyone holding up?
Ready for some craft therapy?
As a Darby Smart Designer (that's me!), I was fortunate to receive a Darby Smart Gift Wrapping Set that is sold exclusively at the Gap. It's full of pretty wrapping supplies to make your gift giving extra special.
The Set Includes:
Brown craft wrapping paper
A spool of red and white baker's twine
Super cute, designer paper gift tags
Silver glitter tape
2 wooden gift tags
1 Silver Metallic marker
Fun Ways to Decorate Gift Tags
The natural, wooden gift tags that come in the set are sturdy enough to glue crafty embellishments, making them a keepsake. Here are a couple ways to decorate them!
Craft Supply Ideas
Hot glue or E6000
- Gather small pieces of sea glass (I know, I know, I'm obsessed with beach glass!) to form a simple holiday image.
- Add details with the metallic marker in the gift wrapping set, like the "garland" I added to the sea glass Christmas tree.
- Add other bits of beads, buttons and haberdashery to make other designs like a snowman, snowflake, ornament or ice skate.
- Glue on your design and be sure to add the year with marker - or a small metal plaque with number stamping.
Gift Wrapping Supply Ideas
Gap Darby Smart Gift Wrap Set
Computer / Printer
Complimenting wrapping paper (goes with craft paper)
Creative Christmas Gift Wrapping
- Glitter Tape Tree - Cut increasingly longer strips of the silver glitter tape. Use pinking shears for zig zag edges. Center the tape strips over a vertical strand of baker's twine. Insert the bottom strand of string through a gift tag and tape the string end to the underside of the gift.
- Silhouette Decal - cut a piece of brown craft paper 8.5 x 11 and print the silhouette of a festive graphic like a deer head. Cut it out and glue it to a gift wrapped in a patterned wrapping paper (I used a glue stick for this). It's fun to attach the gift tag in a way that it interacts with the graphic.
- Framed Gift Tag - cut a square of the brown craft paper with pinking shears. Glue it to the center of a wrapped gift. Tie a bow of baker's twine onto the gift tag. Glue the gift tag in the center of the craft paper.
Teacher Gifts Under $10
Don't forget that Pampered Teacher has unique gifts for under $10 and $15! Have you seen our DIY jewelry sets, or the superhero paperclips and canvas pouch. Don't forget the wooden tags decorated with beach glass for teachers- only $5.99. There are also the cross stitch jar kits that you can fill with a teacher's favorite candy.
Shop Pampered Teacher's unique gift selection and get $5 flat rate shipping on your entire order.