How to simplify, declutter your home, and reduce stress, debt and waste
Signed by the author. Use note section at checkout to personalize book inscription.
Featuring 10 upcycling tutorials and 5 DIY projects for your home.
Keep in mind, this is not a book full of “neat” projects. This is a lifestyle course, where you will learn to create with the purpose of clearing out the debt, clutter and maintenance that is weighing you down.
“This book is a great housewarming gift to give new homeowners!” Cheryl, Real Estate Manager
Inside you’ll find:
- Simple techniques that eliminate clutter and keep it from returning
- A personalized plan to help you reclaim your time
- Practical (and profitable) ways to sell unused items in your home
- Tips to eliminate debt and curb consumption
- Step-by-step upcycling projects that transform old, unwanted furniture into beautiful, customized organizing systems
- Dozens of exercises that help you identify and honor your talents, values, and goals